|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Your order for goods is accepted and a contract is formed between Little Roos and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by Little Roos, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from Little Roos acknowledging receipt of your order. Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by Little Roos, or may be cancelled by you.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by Little Roos.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like CSP, underwear).
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 3 working days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount code, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
12. In any case where we cancel an order we will notify you by email and arrange a full refund within 10 working days of your order date.